Sunday 27 September 2009

Portfolio Packaging and CD design including my buisness card

This is the front and back of my buisness card using my logo on the front white spotgloss on black matt card. To create my logo I used the typeface Century, using two L's one being upside down and the other normal creating the shape shown below. I have used the same font Century throughout my work such as my Portfolio.


This is the first intial idea of the packaging idea that I had to send out to design agencies and companies showing a CD of my portfolio, including a business card. The front cover shows small snippets of my work to not reveal the whole piece of work until the CD is put into the computer to reveal my Portfolio.

I dont think this is a strong enough idea and doesnt work as a promotion package as it doesnt sell me personally. I need to rework this and think of something that sells me in a more personal way.




Above is the design of my logo that would be printed on the CD.

1 comment:

  1. The third step is meaningfulness. You need them to see your logo and business name, you don't need them to take 5 minutes to make sense of what it says. logo design service

    ReplyDelete