Monday 28 September 2009

Elmwood Leeds Visit

Me

Hi my name is Lauren O'Neill and I'm currently in my final year at Leeds College of Art studying Graphic Design.

I have been in contact with Michael Smith and Alex Gillot from the studio based in London, and hopefully I will be able to go and visit their studio for the day. I was just wondering because I am in Leeds for the year would it be possible to come and take a look a round the studio, it would be very much appreciated if I could get the opportunity as I have been studying your work over the past few months and the work that you produce is something that I would really like to get into and do myself.

Look forward to hearing from you

Regards

Lauren.

Elmwood Reply from Ben

Hi Lauren

If you contact Adam Rickett who I will cc on this email, I’m sure he can give you the lowdown on elmwood Leeds and arrange a chat.

Ben


Elmwood Reply from Adam

Hi Lauren

Glad to here you have been keeping up to date with our work. If you can give me an idea of when you are free I would be happy to give you a tour and maybe bring in some of your work. Thanks for getting in touch.

Adam

Me

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me, Im free any days apart from wednesday and thursday as those are the days im in at university, one of my friends off my course is interested in coming to have a look around to would it be possible if she came and looked around to?

Regards

Lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment