Sunday 27 September 2009

James Page Record Cover Design Live Brief

hey Lauren!!

Thanks so much for doing this, well really just need a Cd sleave for like a front and and rear that i was going to like fold and put unto plastic sleaves 9 I've put like a template of size. so really just needed some design for the front cover and rear also wanted to get these Viynl cd's you can actaully get artwork printed onto the middle of the Viynl cds
http://www.webs4cd.co.uk/index.php

that link below will take you to the site, and there is like a template you can use,

really wasnt sure what i was thinking for artwork, but i've attached some ideas hope thats ok did you want to send the tracks over to perhaps give you some ideas?? I really wanted something eye catching but quite old school too?? sorry does that help?? want to call it 'The Pull Pull'

the link below will take you to my myspace my tracks are on it too

www.myspace.com/jamespagemusic

Lauren anything you need jusy text me my number is 07929213673 or call me or email sorry i none of this helps

thanks again for this i ow!!! you one!

hope your ok though and living the Uni live!! I'm Jelous!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment