Friday 11 June 2010

Magazine Advert

This is a live brief for my Dads electrical company he had specific requirements of which I had to stick to. It is a design to help promote his business and will be featured in the St.Ives Suggestive Magazine.

Here is the final design I created for him, incorporating the light bulb design to go alongside his branding.



The brief:

Hi Lauren,
 
I have just booked a quarter page they must have the copy by the 8th June or I will have to pay anyway!
 
I have attached the rate card with the contact fetails of Gilly Jackson and the size's I have booked a quarter page.
 
Will attached some of the things I need included will e mail seperatley two logos that need including.
 
If you could do it that would be great
Love You
 
Dad xx
 
The size of the advert is show below either vertical or horizontal:

No comments:

Post a Comment